- Sanitary butterfly valves
- Sanitary ball valves
- The diaphragm valve health level
- Health level Angle seat valve
- Health level check valve
- Health level directional control valve
- Health level sampling valve
- Health level cut-off valve
- Health level constant pressure valve
- Health level prevent mixing valves
- Health level safety valve
- The health level of exhaust valve
- The health level of tank bottom valve
The diaphragm valve at the tank bottom
- Stable quality, implement the whole process of quality control, nuanced, an overall inspection!
- The price is reasonable, efficient internal cost control, reduce the costs, the savings to the customer！
- Fast delivery: advanced production lines, sufficient stock, shorten the delivery time!
Application of tank bottom diaphragm valve:
Sanitary diaphragm valve can be remotely operated by a pneumatic head, but can be by a handle for manual operation. Very suitable for pipeline fluid control and on/off. Widely used in health level of wine, dairy products, beverage, etc in the food industry and pharmaceutical field of aseptic conditions.
The working principle of
When the valve can be manual or pneumatic operation, can also be controlled by controller and solenoid valve.
When the body and the relationship of the pressure plate, prevent the extrusion of diaphragm.
When the valve is closed, you support the diaphragm sealing surface on the pressure pad towards the body movement. When moving pressure plate, diaphragm bend, was forced into the seat area of the body center, so close to the body fluid path.
When specifications: DN10 - DN80; 1/2 "to 3"
When connection: welding, fast loading, thread, flange and other standards
When forging body: 316 l
When cast body: 316 l
When working temperature: - 10 ℃ ~ 150 ℃
When work stress: Max 0.8 MPa
When the diaphragm material: new PTFE, EPDM
Does design life: PTFE > 25 ℃ / 800000 times; 200000 / EPDM > 25 ℃
When execution standard: the FDA 21 cfr177. 1550
When standard: DIN, BPE, 3 a, JIS, ISO and SMS
Does design features: direct, multi-channel, u-shaped, tee, L
When operating control: manual, pneumatic, electric, and intelligent control